Friday, June 6, 2008

A Quick Update and Some Satire

Alright... This post is going to have almost absolutely nothing to do with going to Germany. Right now I'm watching Modern Marvels on the History Channel, and they just featured a TA that I stopped at more than a few times on the way to school or back. It was just a bizarre feeling to see somewhere I've been a bunch of times on the TV. I guess it just goes to show the way we compartmentalize the difference between "TV" and "real life" and how at times it can all bleed together (and it only becomes strange when we actually realize that its bleeding together). I'm not sure that that'll even make sense to anybody, but it was just a weird observation that I made.

Otherwise. I wanted to use this post to try embedding a video into the body of a post. So I tracked down a video on Youtube of a "mock presidential debate" that was preformed one Friday during a chapel service while I was at Cedarville. My friends Drew and John were two of the masterminds behind it. SO, not only do I get to tinker around with Blogger's ability to put video into posts, but I get to give us all a four year flashback!

No comments: