Friday, June 13, 2008

One Step Closer


I didn't really get a chance to update yesterday, so I'm writing a quick post before I go to work today. I actually had a chance to go to a German IV reunion, with the people from my German IV class from High School. We get together about every six months, and its really been a nice way to keep in contact with some people. Bizzarely enough the group dynamics haven't really changed in the past five years since we graduated. Its kind of scary really :-). But it really was nice to see everyone again.

Otherwise, plans are still moving forward to go to Germany. My day of departure is Monday June 23rd, and I'll be returning August 20th... So I'll be out of the country almost two full months!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Fladda, I love that you already got this up. Why are you so awesome?

Anonymous said...

Are you calling me scary? What's that supposed to mean? Fladda's awesomeness is derived from something none of us can understand, but must just accept. It's the only way I can hope to comprehend.

Steve said...

Ha ha ha. I love the anonymous post Nathan.