Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Post to Get In the Habit


Alright, I'll be honest. This is going to be a post more so to get in the habit of posting than anything else. The way I'm looking at it is that the more often I make time to update things while I'm still in the states, the easier it will be for me to carve out the time to do it while I'm in Germany. In other words, I'm trying to make this more of a habit so that its not something that I'll forget too easily when all the excitement starts - rather it becomes part of the excitement as it happens.

Otherwise, not too much in regards to going to Germany today. I'm still waiting for a lot of information to come through, as well as trying to get financial things squared away, which are things I have a feeling will be ongoing for the next... while, at least. SO if anybody is reading this at the early stages, please keep that in prayer.

I'm trying to stay patient, realizing that God will work things out the way He wants to in His time. I'm just not necessarily all that good at it, call it human nature.

No comments: