Saturday, June 7, 2008

I've seen it all...

I just turned the T.V. on to see Orel Hershiser competing in a Poker tournament. Wow. I'm really not sure what else I can say.

I'm still going back and forth trying to get things in line to head off to Germany, and I'm really starting to feel the "last minuteness" of the trip. On one hand, I'm sure I'll be fine actually traveling off to Germany. Its the communications and getting everything set up with the different people and organizations involved that has me a bit worried. I'm sure everything will be fine in the end.

Otherwise, today was a good day. I had the day off of work. I got some paperwork done, and a few envelopes addressed. I also got to spend some time with my grandparents and my Great Aunt and Uncle who are in from Germany. It was a lot of fun running through the mall in the evening looking for the right kind of shoes that some of my relatives in Germany wanted them to bring back ... even if it was a bit aggravating when none of the stores had them.

Alright. I'm going to sign off for the night, and try to get some sleep before going to work in the A.M.

No comments: