Friday, June 6, 2008

Another Day, Another Post

It was actually a strange day today. I guess its one of the major milestones getting closer to going to Germany. I have only one week of work left before heading out, and a whole lot of other tings left to do. So it was both a good, and stressful realization. I've got a few more paper-work things to send off to TEAM before I go, I've got a lot of support left to come in, and not to mention I have to book my flights.... SO a lot has to happen in the next week or so. I'm still hoping to head out in about a week and a half.

Otherwise, life is good. Just about everything has been taken over by trying to get ready for Germany. A lot of my free time has been switched over into either looking into different things that need to be done or getting ready to go physically and spiritually.

No comments: