Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lessons

So I think God is trying to teach me something - I know sounds very romantic right? Its funny --- there have been a bunch of things lining up in my life... little things that I've had almost no power over, or couldn't know what I was getting into when I did... that all seem to be working together. I just can't wrap my mind around what that is right now.

Most of you know me well enough to know that I really don't consider myself "flaky." Like - I don't start seeing pictures of Jesus in tree branches and start talking about what it means to me. But when pieces of my life start independently lining up towards something... including the music I'm listening to, the books I'm reading, the movies I'm watching, the scripture I'm reading, & random people & events in my life... Steve has to start listening... no? Its less hearing a gentle whisper, more hearing a voice screaming in my ear in a Language that I can't quite understand but can pick up a few words here and there.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I know just what you mean. And it's exciting! I'll pray God works it all out in His time and that the conclusions are clear. Sounds like everything is going well for you. I'm still in the good ol' USA, fundraising. But as I said, everything's in God's time.

~Rachel Lowen