Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update

Hallo everyone & greetings from Germany,

I apologize that its been a while since I've updated. A lot has happened in the past week or so, but a lot of it isn't stuff that is prime blog-fodder. That being said: I'll try to bring anyone reading this up to speed.

1) I am in Germany. I have been for almost two weeks now (wow... still kind of amazes me). I'm settling in well so far - and have been enjoying my time here as well as the work.

2) Plans for English Camp have been progressing. I can't wait for the summer. Although its always a ton of work, and a ton of stress, looking forward to the camps being in session is something that excites all of us in the English Camp Planning team (I think I can safely say that without putting words into anyone's mouth :-) ).

3) My camera died last weekend. I'm not sure what happened. One day it was working fine... the next a black screen with lines through it is all I got when I tried to use it. The menus still work, but I think there is something wrong with the sensor... which isn't really a good sign.

3) I'm involved with a couple of projects now that have exciting implications for camp... without divulging "classified" information here is what I can share... :-)  I'm really looking forward to the theme days and adventure day... Yeah... that's right --- in the "off chance" that campers may be reading this you're not getting more information than that... yet... that's the fun of waiting until camp:-).

 

Ok... I'm going to get back to work on a few things here in the office. But I wanted to post an official update, let everyone know what is going on, let everyone know I'm alive and well, and say a very warm hello to all of you!  

No comments: