Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Week

As odd as it sounds I've been in Germany for a little while now. I'm starting my third full week of work (The here & there that I was in the office the first week was pretty minimal - there were a ton of other things that needed taking care of).

The good news is that after a couple of weeks I feel pretty settled in. Not totally at home yet, but that comes in time (I'm sure). I'm still figuring a few things out, but I seem to have a handle on the  most important things.

So overall - life is pretty good. I had a touch of something yesterday, but as of this morning I feel absolutely fine :-) Which is good considering there is work to be done!

I've also feel like I need to apologize - at this point I was hoping to have some pictures to show on the blog. However I've been having some problems with my wonderful camera, but hopefully I can have some pictures up soon!

No comments: