Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back to Work

Honestly, it feels great to be back at work. I'm spending a couple of minutes today updating my blog. My work responsibilities don't get a little bit crazier until sometime next week, so I've got some time to spend updating the blog.

I got to Germany yesterday ( running on about 5 hours of sleep for the past 48 hours - so I was dead tired. I unpacked, and then was asleep by 9:30 in the evening. I slept until 9 this morning (My alarm clock said it was 7:00... it was wrong). But the truth is I really needed it. I still made it to the office on time for my orientation meeting as well - so no harm done. But I'll definitely need to make sure the clock is working from now on out (I think its loosing time - because by the time I had left for work it had lost a couple of minutes already).

It snowed last night as well - its still going now. I woke up to find that there was a couple of inches of "the white stuff" on the ground. Kandern is beautiful in the winter.



***Note: this post was written on Friday the 6th of March. I did not have internet in my apartment until this morning (Saturday. So the time stamp for it is wrong... and I'm too lazy to change it (subtext: Its an absolutely gorgeous Saturday, and I've got better things to do this afternoon than sort through blog settings).

No comments: