Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm going to watch the German National team

So... with all I've been saying here about soccer this might come as a bit of a shock to anyone reading this. Tomorrow the German national team is playing in a town about half an hour from here and I get to go watch. The catch? Its the German national baseball team. Thats right, I've come all the way across the big pond, only to find myself going to watch an American past time. So tomorrow evening (alright... mid-day for you guys) I get to go watch the German national team face off against the French. I hope we smear 'em.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, i miss germany now because of you. time to begin planning a trip. seriously, though, i badly wish i were there right now. tell the crew hey for me, and keep updating!

oh, the site looks clASSy too. but not as nice as your.... um... *censored*