Friday, July 11, 2008

Engines sputter ghosts over gasoline fumes

I had a strange experience today. It was raining when I left work at the Janz Team offices, and as I walked down towards the appartment for the last time before camps start the rain started to pick up. As I picked my way through the Fussgangerzone (pedestrian zones), watching water water drip off the tops of roofs and walls, I could tell the rain was coming down harder, and the lightning and thunder were getting closer. When I finally got back onto the main streets about one hundred meters away from the apartment the rain started hurling itself down in gales, and I grasped what it meant for the rain to fall on the righteous and the wicked. And despite being drenched, for the rest of the walk I knew genuine joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't catch a cold before camp.
God Bless