Saturday, November 29, 2008

Letters, Letters Everywhere....

Alright... bonus points if anybody knows what poem I just ripped off with my title... (Sorry its the recovering English major in me). But the title does say it all - I spent a good couple of hours yesterday addressing and collating support letters to go out early next week. I've got some more work to do on that today, but I'm pretty optimistic that I'll have everything done on time to meet that deadline. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to get my full support in on time... I'm optimistic though (and you can ask my family how often that happens).

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

surely, you must be referencing the rime of the ancient mariner by coleridge. eh? that digs way down to my high school lit experience.