Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Journey Begins

So this is the first post I've written in a month... again. I promise that will change now that things are pretty much officially underway. I'm officially beginning the support raising process with the hope that I will be in Germany in about 2 months. If all goes well in mid January. Thats exciting. However between now and then there is one huge hill to climb (the support process), as well as lots of "packing up" to do. The truth is that I'm not so much worried, at this point, about packing up my belongings. That is the easy part. I'm more concerned about leaving on a good foot, and being able to say goodbye to people on the right terms.

That being said. I need to get back to work on some other things - so this post will be relatively short. But best wishes to anyone who may be reading this blog already (or still). And I hope to be able to share this exciting journey with all of you as it unfolds through this blog.

No comments: