Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Bacon Than the Pan Can Handle


Thats right. I'm having tons of fun right now... Camp has actually really been going well the past couple of days. Despite some pretty serious hitches in our road, camp has been going really well (I think). For me Saturday was a pretty tough day, it was long, and there was a bunch of stuff going on... so at the end of the day I felt pretty drained. And things, I think, have been getting better since then, slowly but surely. So now... I really do think things are going alright. We've still got a tough (But good) couple of days in front of us, and we need to make the most of our time with the campers. But I'm looking forward to the challenge.

That being said... I guess I'm giving the Bible message on Friday... so I'm gonna go back to work on that :-).

No comments: