Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Blizzard of '09

So the wintry weather hit Ohio in force this past week. I had been down at Cedarville for the annual missions conference last week, and ended up leaving sooner than I had planned when I got a call from my Dad telling me there was a huge storm on the way. It took about 5 minutes to check the weather map online and realize that the first fingers of what looked like a nasty snow storm were already twenty miles away. So I packed my bags, and was on my way home within 20 minutes of talking to Dad.

P1123855

The storm caught up to me by the time I got home, and it didn't really stop snowing until sometime on Saturday. Its snowing again - and its really cold. And the truth is, aside from being relieved I didn't have to drive home through it, I'm loving it. It feels like winter!

No comments: