Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Post

After a totally uninspired post title and, well, way too long without updating here's a bit of what's going on with me. Life's been a little weird lately. I haven't had internet connection at home in a couple of weeks, so updating from the comfort of my own couch is, unfortunately, impossible right now. And actually, that shouldn't be that much of an excuse as I'm encouraged to use some work time to keep up with supporters (whether prayer supporters or financial) back home.

So what's new: I'm older... yeah, the big 25 was about a week and a half ago, and its kind of a weird feeling. although I don't necessarily feel over the hill yet. I was getting laughed at last weekend when Stephan, the guy doing his year of social service with Janz Team, was laughing at me for being older than a lot of the current soccer stars... Oh well... good thing I never really wanted to be a professional athlete. And I keep telling myself that I've still got half a decade to be in my 20s.

Other than that. I'm working on putting together a new staff brochure for English camp next year, as well as some other projects that need to be done for the camps. I now understand why this is considered the "down time" for English camps. I've still got some serious work to do before I leave, but it all looks... well... managable from here, and its nice not having a ton of time sensitive projects to be working on... just a few.

And in other news, I'm working on a possible new project. Exciting stuff. Unfortunately until a little bit more falls into place I can't say too much more on the blog... aside to say that I'm cautiously very optimistic about the project and am hoping an praying things keep moving forward. Hopefully sometime next week I'll be able to share a little bit more.

No comments: