Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Theres never enough...


... Time. We're moving from early to mid December, and Christmas is right around the corner. This time of year always feels rushed to me. One minute its thanksgiving and before you know it you're heralding the new year. And then everything slows down and sleeps until spring. Its crazy though - this year January may actually be as frantic as December usually is. Right now I'm still raising funds to go to Germany, and I kind of expect to keep doing that right up until the deadline -- Worried isn't the right word to use for whether or not I'll be able to raise the support, concerned probably is. If God does want me in Germany, and I diligently do my part to try and raise funds, I am confident that I will get there in His time. So even though I'm not worried, I am concerned as I watch the days tick away, and mid January is coming ever-closer.

No comments: